[Bluej-discuss] Codepad Fonts and FAQs

Davin McCall davmac at bluej.org
Wed Aug 16 01:16:30 BST 2006

Hi,

The codepad font is the standard BlueJ font as set in the bluej.defs file via the properties "bluej.font" and "bluej.fontsize". bluej.font specifies the font name, and you can add "-bold" to the end to use an emboldened version.

You should also set the "bluej.useTheme" setting to "true", and you may need to also set "bluej.lookAndFeel" to "crossplatform" (I suspect that this latter isn't necessary).

It's possible to search the mailing list archives using the search box at the bottom of this page:

http://www.bluej.org/help/help.html

(Note, not the search box near the top of the page!) Make sure to select the "mailing lists" as the thing to search. The search is powered by Google.

Davin